- >> Dental SPA
- >> Bone Grafting
- >> Braces
- >> Crowns & Bridges
- >> Dental Implants
- >> Extractions
- >> Fillings
- >> Flap Surgery
- >> Gingivectomy
- >> BRUXISM
- >> Laminates & Veneers
- >> Removable Dentures
- >> Root Canal treatment
- >> Scaling & polishing
- >> Smile Design
- >> Tooth Jewelery
- >> Tooth Whitening
- >> Wisdom Tooth Surgery
- >> Jaw Surgeries
Book Your Appointment
WHAT IS A TOOTH EXTRACTION?
It is a process whereby a dentist removes a diseased tooth from the jaw bone painlessly after giving you a local anesthesia.
WHEN IS IT NECESSASARY TO REMOVE THE TOOTH?
Tooth needs to be removed under following circumstances
- When the tooth is decayed beyond repair.
- When the surrounding structures are damaged beyond repair.
- Intentional extraction to create space for orthodontic [braces] treatment.
- Impacted teeth which are not likely to erupt at their normal position.
- Infected root pieces of teeth.
- Overretained milk teeth.
- Patient can't afford saving a tooth either due to time constraints or economical reasons.
HOW MANY TYPES OF EXTRACTIONS ARE THERE?
A Simple extractions: Minimal time, skill & instruments are required. Difficult(complicated extraction):Specialized Instruments ,skill & time required where a specialist might cut the tooth in to pieces, cuts some of the surrounding bone & then removes the tooth.
DENTAL EXTRACTION PAINFUL?
A In modern dentistry due to certain good local anesthetic drugs & effective premedications dental extractions has become painless & fear less procedure especially if done by an oral surgeon.
WHAT TO DO AFTER EXTRACTION ?
1) Strictly follow the instruction given by the dentist.
2) Keep the gauze piece in the mouth and keep on biting constantly at least for one hour.
3) Wait until the effect of anesthesia wears off before eating anything solid.
4) Take medicines regularly. it can be dangerous to stop medication without your dentists knowledge.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER EXTRACTION?
1) Don't spit at least for 24 hours as this may dislodge the clot leading to the dry socket.
2) Don't Smoke for 48 hours as this may delay the healing process.
3)Don't eat any hot thing as this may cause swelling.
32 Diamonds Dental Clinic established in year 2010 with sole intent of providing BEST QUALITY Dental & Oral care with a personal touch. And as the name highlights "we intend to treat each of ur 32 teeth as valuable diamonds and preserve them all through ur life "
Get In Touch
32 Diamonds Dental Clinic
11/4, 1st Floor, Rameshwer Tower,
Main Market,Vaishali, Sector-4, Ghaziabad-201010 (U.P.)
Timings : Mor.: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Eve.: 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Mobile No. - +91-9312121010, 9717844411
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Review
Submit Your Details To Recieve Latest Offers